UI Designer at Goodpatch. Passionate about innovation, loves making connections.
Hi, we are Goodpatch!
Goodpatch is a product studio in constant pursuit of creating design & services that move people’s hearts. We’ve been helping businesses to design and develop digital solutions since 2011, with studios in Tokyo, Berlin, Taipei and Munich.
In our Berlin studio we are a team of 10, whereas globally we are a team of over 💯 designers and engineers pushing the world forward with pixel-perfect design and clean code. Some of our past and current clients include McDonalds, Panasonic, Mimi, Vimcar, Teambay, Careship, Mitte, WEKA and Zenjob.
Almost every member of our team is a designer—whether we craft interfaces, strategy, or code, we are united by our curiosity and unshakable belief in good design. Together we make a difference to the world.
Together with our clients we bridge cultures and industries to create quality solutions that include great design and a fresh user experience. With user interface design as our foundation, we build clean code and effective strategies. The products we design have already changed the lives of millions of people.
Here's why for example Teodora loves what we do at Goodpatch.
Teodora, UI Designer
"I love Goodpatch for it’s creative freedom and the ambitious projects we’re always working on. But the best part are my colleagues who push and inspire me to be the best. They are my mentors and friends and be it through our weekly inspirational talks or design reviews, every day I am learning something new. The products we’ve launched together have made an impact and I feel like I get to be part of something bigger than me. How many people can say that?"
Our design process starts with good problems. Good design means good business and vice versa. We want to work together with clients who value the importance of both, whether you are a multi-national corporation or a bootstrapped startup.
We gather these good people during a design kick off and start making good prototypes. We form teams with our clients and work closely to release a first Minimal Loveable Product: an initial product that a small number of users really love.
But it doesn't stop just there. We listen to user feedback to implement and refine new discoveries, proving the value of great design.
As a Human Resources and Office Manager at Goodpatch, you always have your teams’ back. You are a people person and love creating and maintaining practical HR processes, impressing everyone with your sharp communication and organisational skills.
With your double skills and interest in HR & Office Management, you keep current and new colleagues happy. Finding world class talent takes time but you know exactly where to find them and onboard them once they join our team. You coordinate fun design and engineering events, support our new colleagues and expats, keep team documents updated, help with the company’s monthly financial reports and are always on top of best practice approaches. Multitasking comes easy because you are a super star. You enable us to go full-speed by making sure things run smoothly in the background and our office continues to be a fun environment.
- A recent graduate or an experienced HR/Office Manager. Either are ok.
- A kind, understanding personality with great communication skills.
- Super organized skills. It’s very important that you are always on top of everything.
- Get shit done attitude. While we at Goodpatch are unrelenting perfectionists, you know when it’s time to let your baby go out into the world.
- Great leadership skills. We need someone who is confident and a self initiator, leading interviews and events.
- Fluency in German and English.
- A general love for design is a big plus.
- A bright, spacious and cosy office space centrally located in Kreuzberg, Berlin.
- Many perks to make your relocation and live in Berlin most pleasant.
- Sport-, book-, conference-, gadget-budget.
- MacBook of choice (Touch Bar optional 😎 ).
- Opportunity of travel to Japan and of working with Goodpatch Tokyo.
- Working with a fun, talented and international team that aims to create a caring and inclusive workplace.
Tell us in your introduction who you are and the next challenge you’re looking for. Let us get to know you and what you can bring to the Goodpatch team.
Simply click "Want to Visit" to apply!
|Job type||Part-time / Full-time / Freelance|
|Founded on||September, 2011|
|Industries||Consulting / Survey / IT (Internet/Mobile) / Media / Publishing|