• Developed numerous functions from 2 major components (Access Control Management & Roadside Electronic Parking) of ERP Command Center web application into completion from AngularJS page down to Oracle table schema • Wrote and ensured at least 90% code coverage of unit tests of Java Spring service functions • Wrote specifications and instructions for Integration Testing for client testers
2017-3 - 2018-10
Interactive Animatronic Dragon
• Implemented Computer Vision to control actuators using OpenCV on python on the Raspberry Pi platform as part of Final year Industrial project to prototype an interactive animatronic dragon exhibit. Achieved an averaged accuracy of 87.8% of motion detection using Background Segmentation using default PI Camera Hardware.
2016-1 - 2016-8
• Designed a reactive real-time bus location visualisation web application using with data from LTA’s Datamall API. Designed ElasticSearch database schema and implemented a node.js service to query from the 32659200 sample data stored.
2016-1 - 2016-4
Razor Great Nabu Challenge
• Designed and developed an Android phone game that integrates bio-readings from a Razor Nabu wearable as a game input. Implemented applications UI and various game features. Worked with Android Studio and Git for version control. • Got into challenge Quarter Finals to present working prototype to judges.
2014-9 - 2015-12
Solution for Reliable Low-cost Digital Fabrication UROP
• Researched and prototyped affordable solutions for 3D printers and CNC routers as part of 6 man team. Worked with Arduino running GRBL, serving as the control system for our custom designed Pen Plotter. • University Undergraduate Research Project (UROP)